The North Face Women’s Imbabura Vest is a down insulated vest for cold, wet hikes. The Imbabura is stuffed with 700-fill water-resistant down, which means it will stay dry longer than untreated down. The vest tucks inside its own hand pocket, for transporting in your pack. When the chill picks up, don the vest for some heat-action at your core. Cinch the hem to seal out drafts and stuff your hands in the side pockets to keep your fingers warm on a windy day.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Imbabura Vest
- Nylon mechanical stretch taffeta
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Imbabura Vest
- Average Weight: 10.23 oz / 290 g
- Center Back Length: 25"
- Body: 30D 52 g/m2 (1.53 oz/yd2) 100% nylon with mechanical stretch
- Insulation: 700 fill water-resistant down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.