The North Face Women's Destiny Down Boot. Cozy lace-up boot with oversized eyelets and lightweight, down-fill warmth; perfect for the après-ski deck or wintry commutes.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Destiny Down Boot
- Upper: Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding textile upper
- 600 fill power down insulation
- Durable, metal eyelets with moisture wicking lace
- Abrasion-resistant, protective mudguard
- Comfortable eco OrthoLite foot bed
- Bottom: Cushioned, abrasion-resistant, injection molded EVA midsole/outsole
- Ice Pick temperature-sensitive rubber pods for increased traction
- Last: L\TNF-F11-07
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 10.8 oz / 307 g, pair: 1 lb 6 oz / 614 g
- Shaft Height: 8.5" / 21.5 cm
- Circumference: 14" / 35 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.