Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
What's better than The North Face's oober comfy Women's Denali Jacket? The Denali Jacket with down insulation, that's what. Goose down insulation through the body, shoulders and elbows is such a great addition to the classic Denali that Mother Goose herself would approve. The warm insulation and recycled fleece exterior lets onlookers know just how cozy, fashionable and eco-friendly you really are. Oh, and the Denali Down Jacket still has all those cool pockets you know and love too. You could probably fit a real goose in there if you wanted...I don't know why you'd want to though.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Denali Down Jacket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and chest
- Secure Napoleon pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Media pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
The SPECS of The North Face Women's Denali Down Jacket
- Average Weight: 22.58 oz / 640 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Body: 333 g/m2 (9.82 oz/yd2) 100% recycled polyester Polartec 300 weight
- Panel: 40D 56 g/m2 (1.65 oz/yd2) 100% nylon
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.