Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's DNP Jacket
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft One insulation stays warm even when wet
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's DNP Jacket
- Average Weight: 7.76 oz / 220 g
- Center Back Length: 25"
- Body: 15D 33 g/m2 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- Underarms: 125 g/m2 TNF Apex Aerobic-87% nylon, 13% elastane double weave with DWR
- Cuff: 225 g/m2 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit
- Insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft One
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.