The North Face Women's Arctic Parka is a great insulated winter trench that shines as an everyday winter jacket. It is insulated with 550 fill down which is protected by a waterproof, breathable HyVent 2L exterior. I got my sister an Arctic Parka for Christmas two years ago; she loves it so much that I've been able to get away with getting her crummy presents ever since. She's a big fan of the fashionable cut/length and the insulated hood with faux-fur trim. I'm a big fan of the great presents she has given me ever since I gave it to her.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Arctic Parka
- Removable faux fur at fixed insulated hood
- Adjustable drawcord system at hood
- Quilted lining
- Zip chest and hand pockets
- Inner fleece cuffs
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Avg weight/ 1297 g (45.7 oz)
- Center Back/ 38"
- Body: 45D x 70D 150 g/m2 100% nylon herringbone HyVent® 2L
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.