The North Face Women's Aleutian 20/-7 Sleeping Bag is a synthetic sleeping bag for entry level campers and backpackers. The 20 degree sleeping bag is ready for adventures through three seasons, packed with Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation to keep you warm through the night. The roomy interior features a long side zipper that wraps all the way around the foot box and a short zipper on the opposite side so you can flip it down like a blanket. The bag even opens up like a blanket to give you that at-home feeling, super cozy on warmer nights. Colder nights really utilize the draft collar, preventing heat loss up around your shoulders and neck. Coming in at 2 lbs 14 oz (regular length), it compresses down to a 11" x 23" stuff sack so you can toss it into your pack and hike to your next camp.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Aleutian 20/-7 Sleeping Bag
- Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation composed of 30% Post-consumer recycled material
- Wraparound footbox zipper so the bag can lie flat
- Short side zipper for more comfortable sleep
- Roomy comfort-oriented cut
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Aleutian 20/-7 Sleeping Bag
- Weight: 4 lbs 10 oz / 2098 g
- Stuffsack Dimension: 11 x 23" / 27.9 x 58.4 cm
- Temperature Rating: 20° F / -7° C
- Comfort Rating: 20° F / -7° C
- Limit: 8° F / -13° C
- Extreme: -29° F / -34° C
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.