The North Face VE 25 - 3 Person Tent. A three-person juggernaut and perennial favorite with core mountaineers.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face VE 25 - 3 Person Tent
- Dual doors with poled front vestibule
- Fully taped, nylon bucket floor
- No-stretch Kevlar guylines with camming adjuster
- Polyurethane (PU) port window, cold-crack tested to -60° F
- High-low venting
- Reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zip pulls
- Compatible with Square Gear Loft
- DAC stakes with pull cord
- Four fabric snow stakes included
- Capacity: 3 Person
- Total Weight: 11 lbs 12 oz / 5.32 kg
- Trial Weight: 10 lbs 13 oz / 4.90 kg
- Fast Pack Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz / 3.46 kg
- Footprint Weight: 15 oz / 0.43 kg
- Floor Area: 48 square feet / 4.5 square meter
- Vestibule: 2
- Vestibule Area: Front: 11 square feet / 1 square meter, Rear: 5 square feet / 0.5 square meter
- Peak Height: 48"
- Stuff Sack Size: 24 x 9" / 61 x 23 cm
- # of Poles: 5
- Pole Diameter: 9 mm
- Doors: 2
- Fly: Durable polyester ripstop, 1500 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
- Canopy: Lightweight nylon ripstop, water-resistant finish
- Floor: Durable nylon taffeta, 10000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
- Mesh: Polyester "no-see-um" mesh
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.