The North Face Toddler Girls’ Insulated Chimmy Jacket is a warm winter coat for playing out in the snow. Teach her how to do snow angels, because this jacket is made with HyVent 2L fabric, which is completely waterproof as well as seam sealed. The fixed hood ensures that when up, snow or wind won’t be able to sneak down her neck. The EZ Grow cuffs at the sleeves means she can wear it for more than one season. The jacket is also packed with 250g of Heatseeker Aero, which means lots of warmth for the long haul.
FEATURES of The North Face Toddler Girls' Insulated Chimmy Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Brushed chin guard
- Zip hand pockets
- EZ Grow cuffs at sleeves
- Internal loop for glove clip
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro closure
- System map on interior of garment outlines jacket features
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Average Weight: 16.9 oz / 480 g
- Center Back Length: 16.5"
- Body: 75D 105 g/m2 100% polyester plain weave HyVent 2L
- Lining: 40D 70 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 250 g Heatseeker Aero
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.