The North Face Toddler Boys’ Reversible True Or False Jacket is an insulated winter jacket for the kid that loves being outdoors. Soft fleece with nylon shoulders on one side that reverses to all taffeta with a durable water repellent for additional weather resistance when the snow starts to fall. Insulated throughout with 150g of Heatseeker Aero for lightweight warmth. Elastic at cuffs prevents cold drafts from sneaking in and pockets on both sides are great for keeping hands warm.
FEATURES of The North Face Toddler Boys' Reversible True or False Jacket
- Fixed hood
- Horizontal quilting through body on taffeta side
- Welt hand pockets on taffeta side
- Welt hand pockets on fleece side
- Embroidered logo at left chest on both sides
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Toddler Boys' Reversible True or False Jacket
- Average Weight: 14.4 oz / 408 g
- Center Back Length: 16.25"
- Body: 160 g/m2 100% polyester Polartec Classic Micro fleece
- Reverse: 50D 76 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR
- Insulation: 150 g Heatseeker Aero
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.