The North Face Toddler Boys’ Reversible Moondoggy Jacket is an insulated jacket for winter play time. The durable water repellent finish sheds snowflakes to help maintain dryness. Packed inside the jacket is 550 fill down for lots of warmth. Elastic binding on hood, hem, and cuffs helps block out any drafty winds. The solid color on one side provides a clean look, reversing to colorful stripes on the other side so he can be bright among friends.
FEATURES of The North Face Toddler Boys' Reversible Moondoggy Jacket
- Quilting through body
- Reverses to striped body
- Welt zip hand pockets on solid side
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hood and hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest on both sides
- Embroidered logo at back right shoulder on solid side
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Toddler Boys' Reversible Moondoggy Jacket
- Average Weight: 12.4 oz / 350 g
- Center Back Length: 15.5"
- Body: 40D 56 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta with DWR
- Lining: 45D x 50D 66 g/m2 57% nylon
- 43% polyester yarn-dyed plaid with DWR
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.