The North Face Men's Windwall 1 Jacket is a wind resistant fleece jacket for chilly fall hikes and running errands. The WindWall fabric is 100 weight polyester fleece and wind permeable rated at 14 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof). That's a whole lot of decent wind blockage when you're outside grabbing a couple weekend trail miles. The zippered hand pockets protect your lip balm from falling on the ground and warm your hands when out walking for your midday work break. A solid fleece warmer for your jacket collection that can easily work as a mid layer on colder days.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's WindWall 1 Jacket
- WindWall fabric wind permeability rated at 14 CFM
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment in pockets
- Standard fit
- Bluesign approved fabric
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's WindWall 1 Jacket
- Average Weight: 20.81 oz / 590 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- 75D 305 g/m2 (8.845 oz/yd2) 100% polyester WindWall 100-weight fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.