Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Verto Micro Hoodie accomplishes the task of putting warmth where you need it most to minimize weight and maximize mobility. 800-fill ProDown is mapped around the torso to keep your core warm. And if I've learned anything from movies it's that core temperatures must be monitored and regulated. The down is protected by a lightweight, windproof fabric known as Pertex® Quantum® GL (sounds like they probably make computer chips as well). The sides, shoulders and arms are made with FlashDry™ which wicks moisture and dries quickly. All of this adds up to an extremely compressible mid-layer which stuffs into its own pocket, so it's always ready to go.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Verto Micro Hoodie
- Alpine climbing and rock climbing
- 800 fill ProDown offers superior warmth yet remains very compressible
- ProDown water repellent down treatment keeps moisture at bay
- Elastic-bound hood with extra insulation in the neck extends comfort range
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
- Stuffs into its own handwarmer pocket for easy stowage
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Verto Micro Hoodie
- Average Weight: 8.6 oz / 245 g
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Body: 10D 25 g/m2 Pertex Quantum GL-100% nylon micro-ripstop
- Hood/Shoulders/Side Panels: 20D 53 g/m2 86% nylon, 14% elastane four-way stretch woven
- Underarms: 225 g/m2 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit with FlashDry
- Insulation: 800 fill ProDown
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.