The North Face Men's Thunder Micro Jacket is a super light performance insulating mid-layer. Any time that you are packing light but still require protection from cold temperatures, this jacket should be an auto-include. It features 800-fill ProDown which is incredibly warm, and with FlashDry™ underarm panels for wicking moisture and increasing breathability, would be very useful while mountaineering or while protecting the Rebel Alliance's Echo Base from an Imperial invasion on the ice planet, Hoth. The Thunder Micro jacket is stowable into its own hand pocket, so you can easily pack it away when you don't need it (like if you're going to spend the night inside a sliced open Tauntaun.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Thunder Micro Jacket
- Backcountry skiing
- Water-resistant down treatment keeps moisture at bay
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- FlashDry™ panels on underarms enhance comfort
- Slimmer down chambers capture and maintain more warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Stuffs into its own handwarmer pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Thunder Micro Jacket
- Avg Weight: 395 g (13.93 oz)
- Fit: Active
- Body: 20D 40g/m2 (1.18oz/yd2) 100% nylon micro-ripstop
- Underarms: 225g/m2 (6.64oz/yd2) 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit with Flashdry™
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.