The North Face Men’s Thunder Jacket is a water-resistant down jacket to keep you warm while hiking the backcountry. The baffles are packed with water-resistant treated 800-fill down, which stays dry longer in wet weather. No more need to fret about the snow setting in. The lightweight nylon fabric helps make the jacket highly compressible, as it can stuff into its own pocket and pulled out for use as a mid-layer when temps drop even lower.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Thunder Jacket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left-hand pocket
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Thunder Jacket
- Average Weight: 15.17 oz / 430 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 20D 1.23 oz/yd2 / 35 g/m2 100% nylon ripstop
- Insulation: 800 fill water-repellent ProDown
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.