The North Face Men's ThermoBall Hoodie continues North Face's rich tradition of giving their new jacket technologies cool names. Thermoball sounds like the name of a James Bond movie. This is fitting as I could see Bond wearing this jacket while on a mission in the Alps or something. The reason MI6 would outfit James with the ThermoBall Hoodie is because the PrimaLoft ThermoBall technology (clusters of round synthetic insulation) creates small air pockets which trap heat to keep you warm even when wet and remains as compressible as down insulation. All he would need is this jacket and probably like an exploding pen to complete his alpine mission in comfort and style.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's ThermoBall Hoodie
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic binding at cuff and hood
- Hem cinch-cord system in hand pockets
- Stowable into hand pocket
- Three-color zipper-pull detail
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's ThermoBall Hoodie
- Average Weight: 14.11 oz / 400 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 15D 33 g/m2 (1.16 oz/yd2) 100% nylon (bluesign approved fabric)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft ThermoBall
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.