The North Face Men's TKA 100 Classic Trinity Alps. Stylized, delta version of our classic pullover features a quick drying, breathable, insulating Polartec Classic 100 fabric for superior performance. You know you're having a bad hair day when you envy your chia pet's luscious locks.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's TKA 100 Classic Trinity Alps
- Soft hand feel
- Extremely soft hand feel with unique surface texture
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 30
- Provides 18% more warmth and 40% more thermal efficiency than old TKA 100, at 16% less weight
- 41% more breathable than old TKA 100, provides comfort in all activities
- Dries quickly to minimize heat loss and has a pill-resistant face and back
- TNF Apex chest pocket with infused reverse-coil zip
- Pop color toggles, zips and sliders
- Source: Imported
- Average Weight: 10.6 oz / 300 g
- Solids: 160 g/m2 100% polyester Polar Tec Classic Micro
- Heathers: 182 g/m2 Polartec Classic Micro-100% polyester
- Overlay: 145 g/m2 87% nylon, 13% elastane TNF Apex with DWR (blue sign approved fabric)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.