The North Face Men's Seaworth Down Jacket is an incredibley warm insulated winter jacket that was built to perform on the slopes. Stuffed with 550-fill goose down, it will trap warm air close to your body and is protected by water-resistant nylon Taslan® which will block the elements as you traverse the great outdoors. The snap-down stretch powder skirt will block even the most persistant snow from getting to your baselayers, and it can be clipped into compatible North Face pants. It'll be like you're wearing your own ecosystem, safe from the cold one around you.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Seaworth Down Jacket
- Park fit
- Water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable fixed drop hood
- Hood secure
- Pit-zip vents
- Dual-entry flap and zip hand pockets
- External media-pocket access with egress opening
- Wrist zip accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal goggles pocket
- Snap-down stretch powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Clip-in integration
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Adjustable hem system
- Average Weight: 52.21 oz / 1480 g
- Center Back Length: 31"
- Shell: 70D 137 g/m2 100% nylon peached Taslan; 70D 163 g/m2 100% nylon Taslan
- Lining: Taffeta, brushed tricot, closed mesh
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.