The North Face Men's Sandoval Hoodie is great for keeping you warm. From an afternoon hike to setting up your tent after, the quilted fleece will stay cozy. The hood has a drawcord and jersey balaclava which is like baklava but not really. You could put baklava in all the pockets if you like being sticky.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Sandoval Full Zip Hoodie
- Contrast-color lined hood with drawcord
- Jersey fabric balaclava in hood
- Quilted body
- Two contrast-color chest zip pockets
- Media egress in left chest pocket
- Welted hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest
The SPECS of The North Face Men's Sandoval Full Zip Hoodie
- Average Weight: 27 oz / 770 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- Body: 270 g/m2 100% polyester tricot fleece
- Balaclava: 140 g/m2 100% spun polyester jersey
- 180 g/m2 50% cotton
- 50% polyester jersey
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.