Try not to let the conditions keep you from your activities. That's the mantra of The North Face Men's RDT Softshell Jacket. If you're looking to go for a morning hike but there's a blustery cold wind, fear not; just reach for this wind-resistant midweight jacket with an Apex Universal shell which blocks 90%-95% of the wind while still offering exceptional breathability. Woven with FlashDry™ technology, it will wick moisture and dry quickly to ensure total dryness and comfort. The interior is lined with brushed tricot for added warmth and coziness. It's so comfy that if you see some sheep on your hike and start counting them, you'll probably end up sleephiking.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's RDT Softshell Jacket
- TNF Apex Universal fabric wind permeability rated at 10-15 CFM
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Bonded self fabric cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment in pockets
The SPECS of The North Face Men's RDT Softshell Jacket
- Average Weight: 17.64 oz / 500 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- 90D 260 g/m2 (9/17 oz/yd2) 93% polyester
- 7% elastane double weave with FlashDry
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.