Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Point Five NG Jacket is an all-mountain hard shell that can take a beating. No need for kid gloves with this puppy, it will still protect you from rain and snow despite being subjected to abuse. The 70D Gore-Tex® Pro Shell is cut with an active fit, has pack-friendly handwarmer pockets, pit-zips to quickly dump excess heat and a fully-adjustable helmet-compatible hood. Everything you need to keep you comfortable while deep in the backcountry, walking around town and everything in between.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Point Five NG Jacket
- Mountaineering and alpine climbing
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated wire brim
- Harness and pack-friendly polyurethane (PU) handwarmer pockets
- Pit-zip vents
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Revised pocket-bag construction for waterproof pockets
- Average Weight: 15.87 oz / 450 g
- Center Back Length: 30"
- 70D 135 g/m2 (3.98 oz/yd2) Gore-Tex Pro Shell-100% nylon ripstop with a micro-grid ripstop woven backer
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.