Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The men's Plasma Thermal Jacket by The North Face is designed for frigid mountaineering and climbing endeavors, a waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed jacket with exceptionally light weight insulation.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Plasma Thermal Jacket
- Performance fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable, removable hood with a laminated brim
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Internal security zip pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Nonabrasive molded cuff tabs
- Hideaway hem cinch-cord
- Average Weight: 28.2 oz / 798 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- shell: 40D 100 g/m2 (2.9 oz/yd2) HyVent Alpha 2L 100% nylon faille weave
- Abrasion: 70D 151 g/m2 (4.4 oz/yd2) HyVent DT 2.5L 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100 g PrimaLoft One
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.