Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men’s NFZ Pant is a waterproof ski pant for skiing the big mountains. A part of The North Face Steep Series, these are serious pants for serious skiers. The Gore-Tex 2L is fully waterproof and breathable and seam-sealed so you can continue on all day long without getting wet. A strong exterior resists abrasion. The relaxed fit gives enough space to bend and move at the knees without restriction. A stretch gaiter with grippy elastic and a boot hook will wrap around your boot and keep snow from ruining your run. An embedded RECCO reflector gives you a little piece of mind if you need to be searched for in case of an avalanche.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's NFZ Pant
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration
- Flap-cover WR zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pockets with Loft Lift System
- Flap-cover WR zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Average Weight: 2.69 oz / 700 g
- Inseam: regular: 32", long: 34"
- 75D 170 g/m2 (6.0 oz/yd2) Gore-Tex 2L-100% polyester twill
- Lining: 40D 50 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.