The North Face Men's Mountain Guide Jacket. A classic mountaineering jacket made with waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Performance Shell. Trusted on countless expeditions.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Mountain Guide Jacket
- Performance fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with laminated wire brim
- Tricot-lined collar for comfort
- Polyurethane (PU) zips on chest pocket and pit-zips
- Two Napoleon pockets
- Two alpine pockets with reverse-coil zips and windflaps
- Internal stretch water-bottle pocket
- Internal security zip pocket
- Elastic wind skirt
- Nonabrasive molded cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Average Weight: 29.98 oz / 850 g
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Body: 75D 115 g/m2 (3.2 oz/yd2) Gore-Tex Performance Shell 2L-100% polyester plain weave
- Abrasion: 75D 142 g/m2 (4.2 oz/yd2) Gore-Tex Performance Shell 2L-100% polyester plain weave
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.