I now have a new favorite jacket name to pronounce: Imbabura. This is good because The North Face Men's Imbabura Jacket is very noteworthy and I might get to pronounce Imbabura often (I refuse to use a pronoun instead of repeating the name). The Imbabura is an insulating mid-layer and is stuffed with water-resistant 700 fill goose down; this means the Imbabura is highly compressible (into the Imbabura's own hand pocket), can handle a little rain and is very warm. So go Imbabura a North Face Imbabura jacket and Imbabura the Imbaburas! (now I'm just replacing any word with Imbabura).
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Imbabura Jacket
- Nylon mechanical stretch taffeta
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left-hand pocket
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Imbabura Jacket
- Average Weight: 14.11 oz / 400 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 30D 52 g/m2 (1.83 oz/yd2) 100% mechanical stretch nylon
- Insulation: 700 fill water-resistant down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.