Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Exertion Triclimate Jacket is a two-jacket layering system that allows you to customize your outerwear to the conditions. The outer layer is a waterproof HyVent® hard shell which is breathable and will get you through some stormy weather. On calmer days, the midweight fleece liner can be worn solo for cozy warmth. Then, in the coldest months, you can simply zip the two together for complete winter protection. Three climates: fall, spring, winter. I claim that it's technically a summer jacket too, you just need to zip off both layers.... but everyone tells me that's technically just called "not wearing the jacket."
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Exertion Triclimate Jacket
- Internal media pocket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Self fabric adjustable cuff tabs Two secure-zip hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Exertion Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 38.1 oz / 1080 g
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Body: 70D 137 g/m2 (4.83 oz/yd2) 100% nylon
- Triclimate Insulation: 200 g fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.