The North Face Men's Denali Down Jacket is a new addition to the Denali family. I'm sure you've heard of the Denali family, up there with the Rockefellers and the Kennedys in terms of US historical importance, they've helped shape this country. What would our ski slopes or city streets look like without the Denalis? I don't even want to think about it. The Denali Down jacket hits the scene with 550-fill down insulation baffled across the abrasion-reinforced chest and shoulders and a DWR finish on the body and sleeves for warmth and weather protection. With the increased climate range afforded by this mid-layer, the Denali family has just cemented its legacy for years to come.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Denali Down Jacket
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Insulated shoulders and elbows
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Body: Recycled Polartec® 300 Series fleece with DWR
- Abrasion: laundered two-ply nylon
- Avg Weight: 760 g (26.81 oz)
- Length from Center Back: 28”
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.