Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Clooney Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 ski jacket for heading to the lodge for a weekend (or a week!) of fun on the slopes. The Clooney Triclimate begins with a HyVent 2L nylon Taslan® shell, a 100% waterproof barrier against the elements. The outer jacket has dual cargo chest pockets with flap closure, zippered hand pockets, and a forearm sleeve pocket for your ski pass and lip balm. The helmet-compatible hood keeps your head dry and can be removed for different situations. Such as sacrificing a cold head for good hair. A powder skirt on the inside of the shell keeps snow from finding it's way into your pants. Definitely a good thing. The inner jacket is a sweater-fleece: alpine sweater on the outside, with cozy fleece on the inside. Stay warm with the fleece zipped inside the shell while on the slopes and once you're headed to the lodge, shed the shell and sport the sweater around the lodge, showing off your casual good looks.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Clooney Triclimate Jacket
- 3-in-1 alpine ski jacket pairs a waterproof durable HyVent 2L shell with a zip-in sweater-style jacket that's finished with a fleece backing
- Outer: Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Metal logo embellishment on bicep
- Dual cargo zip chest pockets
- Underarm vents
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggles pocket
- Four-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- Liner: Zip-in liner jacket
- Zip hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Clooney Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 3 lbs 6 oz / 1540 g
- Classic fit
- Center Back Length: shell: 29.5", liner: 27.5"
- Shell: 160 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% Nylon Taslan
- Liner: 400 g/m2 100% Polyester sweater with fleece back
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.