The North Face Men's Canyonwall Vest is a lightweight vest for wind resistance during spring and fall hiking. The Canyonwall uses WindWall fabric, with a heathered jersey face and grid fleece backing to keep your core toasty as the seasons change. A durable water repellent finish repels a light rain so you can race to the car before the skies really open up. The zippers are all reverse coiled for a clean look on the trail or out on the town. The tricot collar lining is soft against the skin and prevents the winds from chilling your spine.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Canyonwall Vest
- Wind-resistant heather jersey fleece
- Brushed tricot collar lining
- Reverse-coil center front zip and hand pockets
- Elastic-bound arm holes
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Canyonwall Vest
- Average Weight: 14.46 oz / 410 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- 306 g/m2 100% Polyester heather jersey face with grid fleece backer
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.