The North Face Men's Ballard Boot. Suited for city streets and mountain environs, this winter warrior blends the durability and protection of a work boot with old-school hiking style; HydroSeal waterproof membrane, PrimaLoft Eco insulation, Northotic footbed and IcePick lugs provide all-day comfort, warmth and protection.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Ballard Boot
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper
- Hydro Seal waterproof membrane
- 200 g PrimaLoft Eco insulation
- Combination pigskin and 50% recycled polyester lining
- Durable, rustproof lace hardware
- Gusseted tongue
- Compression-molded, 30% recycled EVA Northotic foot bed with partially recycled PORON inserts for enhanced comfort
- Bottom: Blown rubber sidewall and perimeter lugs reduce outsole weight
- Inset, durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with Ice Pick temperature-sensitive lugs
- Last: TNF-008B
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb 7 oz / 664 g, pair: 2 lbs 14 oz / 1328 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.