The North Face Men's Ballard 6" Boot. Suited for city streets and mountain environs, this 6" shorty blends the durability and protection of a work boot with old-school hiking style; HydroSeal waterproof membrane, PrimaLoft Eco insulation, Northotic footbed and IcePick lugs provide all-day comfort, warmth and protection.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Ballard 6IN Boot
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-compliant, full-grain leather upper
- HydroSeal waterproof membrane
- 200 g PrimaLoft Eco insulation
- Combination felted wool and 50% recycled polyester lining
- Gusseted tongue
- Product will ship with tonal second lace
- Compression-molded, 30% recycled EVA Northotic footbed with partially recycled Poron ReSource inserts for enhanced comfort
- Bottom: Blown rubber sidewall and perimeter lugs reduce outsole weight
- Inset, durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs
- Last: TNF-008B
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb 5 oz / 605 g, pair: 2 lbs 10 oz / 1210 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.