The North Face Men's Back-To-Berkeley Boot. This warm-weather, low-cut version of the Back-to-Berkeley boot combines an old-school look with new-school tech.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Back-To-Berkeley Boot
- Upper: PU-coated, ballistic polyester upper
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- HydroSeal waterproof membrane
- 100 g PrimaLoft Eco insulation
- Gusseted tongue
- OrthoLite sockliner
- Bottom: Die-cut EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Back-To-Berkeley Boot
- Last: TNF-F0903
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb / 482 g, pair: 2 lbs / 964 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.