The North Face Men's Alpinisto Soft Shell Pant is a soft shell pant for alpine climbing. The Alpinisto is made of stretchy TNF™ Apex Aerobic fabric, built for durability and movement in the mountains. The pant resists abrasion so you can scramble and climb your way up the mountain, all while resisting the wind and breathing easy. A durable water repellent finish deters moisture from the fabric surface to help keep you from getting soaked in unpredictable weather. Articulation in the knees plus zippered cuffs with an internal gaiter that work with mountain boots make movement just that much easier. Three pockets all feature zippers to prevent small items from tumbling out, one at each hip and a single thigh pocket. The removable belt lays flat under a pack or harness and holds your pants up to prevent embarrassing moments. Coming to you straight from The North Face Summit Series, you know they've been tested right in the field.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Alpinisto Soft Shell Pant
- Designed for alpine climbing
- Alpine climbing
- Stretch woven DWR-treated nylon soft shell fabric is durable, breathes easily and resists abrasion
- Separating waist construction with two-way zip-fly has built-in separating belt with adjustable slider-hook buckle
- Lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Single zippered thigh pocket
- Dual zippered hand pockets
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Mountain-boot-compatible zippered cuffs with elastic gaiter with kickpatch and internal gaiter with eyelets
- DWR coated for added water resistance
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Alpinisto Soft Shell Pant
- Average Weight: 1 lb / 460 g
- Inseam: regular: 32"
- Body: 70D x 40D 180 g/m2 TNF Apex Aerobic-89% Nylon, 11% Elastane double weave
- Waistband/Bottom Cuff: 75D x 40D 143 g/m2 TNF Apex Aerobic-86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- Kickpatch: 177 g/m2 85% Nylon, 15% Schoeller-keprotec Kevlar
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.