FEATURES of The North Face Men's Alpine Project Jacket
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Waterproof, seam taped and extremely breathable
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim adjusts in a single pull and does not hinder peripheral vision
- Harness-friendly, polyurethane (PU), one-way center front zip
- Harness- and pack-friendly PU alpine handwarmer pockets
- PU pit-zip vents
- Nonabrasive, molded cuff tabs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Alpine Project Jacket
- Average Weight: 15.87 oz / 450 g
- Center Back Length: 29"
- 30D 105 g/m2 Gore-Tex Active 3L-63% nylon ripstop, 37% polyester tricot
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.