Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Allabout Jacket is a packable rain jacket for day hikes to long treks. The lightweight HyVent 2L fabric is waterproof and breathable to keep the rain off and the mesh lining provides comfort next to the skin. Elastic cuffs wrap around the wrist to prevent drafts. Zipped all the way with the hood up, your chin and neck are protected. When the storm stops, pack it into it's own pocket so you can toss it into your pack until the next time.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Allabout Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Mesh lined
- Attached adjustable hood
- Brushed chin guard
- Exposed center front zip with storm flap
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Elastic cuffs
- Media pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Allabout Jacket
- Average Weight: 17.64 oz / 500 g
- Center Back Length: 28.5"
- Body: 75D 3.91 oz/yd2 / 111 g/m2 HyVent 2 liter-100% Polyester micro dobby
- Lining: 40D 50 g/m2 100% Polyester mesh
- Sleeve: 70D 106 g/m2 100% Nylon ripstop
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.