The North Face Men’s Aconcagua Vest is a down vest for mild winter walks or mid-layer warmth. Over a long sleeve or plaid button up the Aconcagua surrounds your core with 550-fill down for arms-free warmth. The outer fabric is a lightweight nylon coated with a durable water repellent, which adds water resistance in case a couple snowflakes begin to fall during your day hike. When it’s really cold, the Aconcagua Vest zips into compatible The North Face outer shells for full winter protection.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Aconcagua Vest
- Zip-in compatible with complementary garments from The North Face
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left-hand pocket Elastic binding at cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Aconcagua Vest
- Average Weight: 13.05 oz / 370 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 50D 65 g/m2 (2.29 oz/yd2) 53% recycled polyester 47% polyester ripstop (bluesign approved fabric)
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.