The North Face Men’s 68 Blocks Full Zip Hoodie is a warm zipper hoodie for hanging around town. The cotton fleece blend is cozy on the inside and smooth on the outside. The outer fabric is also coated with a durable water repellent, just in case you get caught out when it begins to sprinkle. A zippered chest pocket and lower left arm pocket secure concert tickets or a little extra cash. When the wind really picks up, pull up the built in balaclava to keep your face from freezing. The ninja look is so in.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's 68 Blocks Full Zip Hoodie
- Double-layered hood with drawcord
- Napoleon pocket
- Metro pass pocket on sleeve
- Kangaroo hand pockets
- Sewn-in balaclava at hood
- Contrast color center front zip
- Contrast color embroidered logo at left chest
- Contrast color eyelets at underarm and hood drawstring openings
- 1x1 rib-knit at cuffs and hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's 68 Blocks Full Zip Hoodie
- Average Weight: 28 oz / 793 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- Body: 348 g/m2 80% polyester, 20% cotton jersey faced fleece
- Balaclava: 290 g/m2 80% cotton, 20% polyester fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.