The North Face Infant Nuptse Hoodie is a super warm winter jacket for the littlest family member. A quilted body contains 550 fill down to insulate him or her from the cold. The attached insulated hood has an elastic binding, just enough to wrap around a tiny face but not too tight. An asymmetrical zipper means the cold zipper pull it won’t hit their chin when all bundled up. This jacket provides plenty of warmth for baby’s first snow.
FEATURES of The North Face Infant Nuptse Hoodie
- Quilted body
- Fixed insulated hood
- Asymmetrical center front zipper with chin guard
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Partial elastic hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Infant Nuptse Hoodie
- Average Weight: 7.8 oz / 220g
- Center Back Length: 12.5"
- Body: 50D 76 g/m2 100%recycled polyester (bluesign approved fabric)
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100%recycled polyester (bluesign approved fabric)
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.