The North Face Infant Inverse Down Jacket is a baby winter jacket for keeping your child warm for the winter. The sewn-through baffles are packed with 550-fill down to trap heat on cold days. The elastic binding at cuff and hem ensures that heat doesn’t escape by blocking any gaps. You won’t have to worry about chafing or catching their tiny chin in a zipper, as this one is asymmetrical and includes a chin guard. The durable water repellent will shed snowflakes to keep them dry, so they can catch a couple on their mittens before going back inside.
FEATURES of The North Face Infant Inverse Down Jacket
- Asymmetrical center front zip with chin guard
- Elastic binding at cuffs and hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Infant Inverse Down Jacket
- Average Weight: 4.1 oz / 117g
- Center Back Length: 12.75"
- Body: 20D 42 g/m2 100%polyester ripstop with DWR
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100%recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.