The North Face Girls' Zipline Rain Jacket is a waterproof jacket for parks and playgrounds. The HyVent® 2 layer, nylon plain weave fabric keeps her dry while she moves from the swingset to the monkey bars. The inside has been lined with polyester mesh that will wick sweat away from the body and dry out quickly for all day comfort. The storm flap closes with Velcro® to protect the front zipper from the rain and elastic cuffs close around the wrist to prevent drafts. The Zipline is ready for fall and spring weather, during and after school.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Zipline Rain Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Mesh-lined body
- Brushed collar lining
- Fixed hood
- Center front zip and Velcro storm flap closure
- Elasticized cuffs
- Chin guard flap
- Embroidered logo at left
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Zipline Rain Jacket
- Average Weight: 8.5 oz / 240 g
- Center Back Length: 22"
- Body: 70D 82 g/m2 HyVent 2 layer- 100% Nylon plain weave
- Lining: 50D 50 g/m2 100% Polyester small-hole mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.