Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Girls' Reversible Perseus Jacket is a weather resistant fleece jacket, creating a useful combo for the cool fall and winter days. Watching snowflakes fall has never been better as the DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the nylon taffeta exterior will help resist the melt from soaking in. Whether you decide to wear it inside or out, the Sherpa fleece will insulate you from the chilly air and keep you in the cool group at lunch.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Reversible Perseus Jacket
- Curved chevron quilt lines through body
- Fixed hood
- Zip hand pockets
- Binding at hood, cuffs and hem
- Welt hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Reversible Perseus Jacket
- Average Weight: 14.7 oz / 418 g
- Center Back Length: 22.5"
- Body: 40D 70 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta with DWR
- Lining: 300 g/m2 100% polyester Sherpa fleece
- Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker Aero
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.