Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Girls' Reversible Mossbud Swirl Jacket is a reversible jacket for warm protection against the wind. The Reversible Mossbud Swirl features 100% polyester taffeta with quilting on one side that is also coated with a durable water repellent finish for light rain and snow protection. The other side is super soft and cozy high-pile Silken fleece for loads of warmth. She can switch sides whenever she likes, and sometimes that means twice a day. Either way she wears it, you'll know she'll be warm and have a deterrent against wind and light moisture. Pockets on either side hang onto her small possessions.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Reversible Mossbud Swirl Jacket
- Horizontal quilting through body on taffeta side
- Welt zippered hand pockets on taffeta side
- Welt hand pockets on fleece side
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Reversible Mossbud Swirl Jacket
- Average Weight: 22.3 oz / 635 g
- Center Back Length: 21.5"
- Body: 30D 50 g/m2 100% Polyester taffeta with DWR
- Reverse: 360 g/m2 100% Polyester textured high-pile silken fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.