The North Face Girls’ Montana Glove is a waterproof winter glove for any outdoor activity during the cold times of the year. She can build snow forts and fire snowballs at the boys all day long without worrying about getting cold or wet. The gauntlet is easily pulled tight when both gloves are on to prevent snow from sneaking up her arms. She’ll even have enough time for a few snow angels I suspect.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Montana Glove
- New design provides a modern look and feel
- Youth-specific 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing
- Radiometric Articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof, warm and breathable
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps snow out
- Synthetic gripper palm for added grip
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Montana Glove
- Shell: Nylon oxford
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insert: HyVent
- Palm: Synthetic leather
- Palm Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
- Back-of-Hand Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.