The North Face Elkhorn -20 Sleeping Bag is a water-resistant sleeping bag for cold weather camping and hiking. The Elkhorn is rated down to -20 degrees Fahrenheit to keep your body warm as you rest up for another day of hiking, adventuring, or just plain chilling with friends by the campfire. The bag is packed full with Heatseeker Eco, a synthetic insulation that will keep you warm, even if it gets wet. The ripstop nylon shell protects the insulation inside the bag. Whether you choose a right or left hand zip, a draft collar will snuggle up against your neck to prevent cold air from finding its way inside and the draft tube blocks wind from entering via the zipper. Cinch down the hood and tuck in, enjoying the sounds of wind swirling the snow outside your tent walls as you drift to sleep.
FEATURES of The North Face Elkhorn -20 Sleeping Bag
- Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation composed of 30% Post-consumer recycled material
- Soft ripstop nylon shell
- Internal watch pocket
- Short side zipper so the bag acts more like bedding at home
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Elkhorn -20 Sleeping Bag
SPECIFICATIONS for Regular
- Temperature Rating: -20°F / -29°C
- Stuffsack Dimension: 14 x 22" / 35.5 x 56 cm
SPECIFICATIONS for Long
- Total Weight: 6 lbs 14 oz / 3130 g
- Total Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz / 3400 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.