Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Boys’ Reversible True Or False Jacket is an insulated Polartec fleece jacket for wintery days. It’s reversible, so he can choose fleece exterior for dry days or the nylon taffeta exterior which includes a durable water repellent finish for days that have a few snowflakes falling. It’s not waterproof, but the DWR will have those snowflakes beading up and rolling right off providing a little extra protection. Packed inside the body is 150g Heatseeker insulation, while the hood and sleeves have 100g of Heatseeker Aero insulation. The combination of the two provide temperature regulation where he needs it most.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Reversible True Or False Jacket
- Features both a Polartec fleece exterior and a nylon taffeta body with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Zippered hand pockets on taffeta side
- Kissing welted entry hand pocket on fleece side
- Elastic binding at sleeves
- Fixed hood
- Embroidered logo at left chest on both sides
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Reversible True Or False Jacket
- Average Weight: 25.6 oz / 726 g
- Center Back Length: 24"
- Body: 160 g/m2 100% Polyester Polartec Classic Micro fleece
- Hood and Sleeves Insulation: Aero 100 g Heatseeker
- Reverse: 50D 76 g/m2 100% Recycled polyester taffeta with DWR
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.