Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Boys’ Reversible Moondoggy Jacket is a 550 fill down jacket for the dog days of winter. Warmth when he needs it, the down will trap heat close to the body when Mother Nature is providing her coldest outside temps. It’s zip-in and snap-in compatible, which will provide extra warmth when combined with the outer shell of any Triclimate. Solid on one side for when the family is off to a nice event, plaid on the inside so he can look cool around his best buds.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Reversible Moondoggy Jacket
- Quilting through body
- Reverses to plaid body
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Welt zip hand pockets on solid side
- Welt hand pockets on plaid side
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hood and hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder on both sides
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Reversible Moondoggy Jacket
- Average Weight: 18.2 oz / 516 g
- Center Back Length: 22.5"
- Body: 40D 56 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta with DWR
- Lining: 45D x 50D 66 g/m2 57% nylon, 43% polyester yarn-dyed plaid with DWR
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.