The North Face Boys' Denali Jacket is a great mid-layer fleece jacket for the younger man in your life. The Boys' Denali is made with Recycled Polartec 300, a fleece material made from 54-84% recycled content. It's just like Mom and Dad's fleece, only a much better fit for little Timmy. Fill out the ID label and he won't get his mixed up with the other kids' jackets.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Denali Jacket
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and elbows
- Zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Encased elastic at hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Denali Jacket
- Average Weight: 16 oz / 453 g
- Center Back Length: 22.5"
- Body: 330 g/m2 Recycled Polartec 300 Series polyester fleece with DWR finish
- Abrasion: 118 g/m2 160D 100% nylon Taslan with DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.