Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Boys' Boundary Triclimate Jacket is a three-in-one winter jacket for skiing, snowboarding, sledding and lots more fun in the snow. Kids are the definition of energy, so why not bundle them up and kick 'em out the door. In a kindly fashion of course, but really, they're going to drive you crazy inside the house. The outer jacket is durable and waterproof, made from HyVent® 2L and 100% nylon faille weave that will protect him against snowballs, water and yes, even snowfall. The outer jacket is packed with accessories, a powder skirt and goggle cloth for the slopes, removable hood for different options, zippered hand pockets, chest pocket and even a wrist pocket. The Boundary gives the cold temperatures the boot with the liner jacket, filled with 160g of Heatseeker™ Aero synthetic insulation. This will trap warm air against his body so he can play outside all day, ride hard, and only return when he's hungry or tired enough to provide you with a little peace inside the house. No guarantees on the peaceful bit.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Boundary Triclimate Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Removable hood
- Polyurethane (PU) zipper at chest pocket with infusion
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Key clip
- Glove clip
- Powder skirt
- Wrist pocket
- Goggles cloth
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs with velcro closure
- System map
- ID label
- Liner Jacket: Welted hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Boundary Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 33.9 oz / 960 g
- Center Back Length: 23.5"
- Outer Jacket: Body: 75D 105 g/m2 Hyvent 2L-100% Polyester plain weave
- Lining: 100% Polyester mesh
- Liner Jacket: Body: 100% Polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 150 g heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.