We had to have at least one Split t with traditional standard camber. Some people like to stick to the old idiom if it aint broke don't fix it when it comes to camber. Smooth, soft flex and extra snappy, Killa Bees on a swarm and Tiger Style art, all in a sick board. Jib on the 148 or cruise powder in the trees all day on the 160. This board is built to handle any mountain top-to-bottom, whether you're a jibbing park rat or an all-terrain cruiser, this board rips all day!
Key Features of the Technine Mascot Snowboard:
- Board Type: Twin
- Riding Type: Freestyle, All Mountain
- Flex: Centered soft to medium
- Rates 3 on flex scale
- Sidecut Info: Radial
- Core Info: Dual Tech Core
- Fiberglass: Bi-axial weave
- Base: Extruded IS 4400 with screened art
- Ultra Adhesion Epoxy
- lnternal rubber dampening
- CNC precision profiled cores
- Anti - Spin insert design
- High gloss topsheet with matte effects
- Length (cm): 148, 151, 154, 157, 160
- Effective Edge (cm): 114 (148), 117 (151), 119 (154), 122 (157), 124 (160)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.5 (148), 29.0 (151), 29.3 (154), 29.6 (157), 29.7 (160)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.4 (148), 24.7 (151), 24.9 (154), 25.1 (157), 25.2 (160)
- Sidecut (m): 7.4 (148), 7.6 (151), 7.7 (154), 8.0 (157), 8.2 (160)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.