DECENT FEATURES of the Sterling Rope Chain Reactor Pro
- The replacement for the traditional sewn daisy chain.
- Absorbs enough energy to withstand three factor 2 drops.
- Doubles the tether connection, ideal for institutions or guide services and an ARBOR version that features 4 addition 6" loops.
- Serves as a full strength, abrasion resistant extension of the "tie in point" of a harness.
- Extends a rappel device brake by more than twice the amount of brake line that is in the visual field
- Allows for a clear disconnect in deep pools of water
- Can also be used to belay a canyon leader on a down climb, swim, or exposed approach
- Kayakers: Use as a tow/rescue line
- Climbers: Replacement of the daisy chain
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.