The Stepchild Jibstick Snowboard comes with Trojan Rubber 2.0 impact strips embedded in the sidewall. The RETT is an edge detuning process that dulls the edges between your bindings so you don't have to. You can basically throw bindings on this and take it straight to the streets. The TWIN shape and the ROCKER camber combined with the stability of the Kicker III core make this one of the best jib boards on the market today. The Armadillo plate bindings reinforcement will help prevent insert blowouts. This board also comes with a SNAG FREE base. If you suck at jibing and want to get a whole lot better, the jib stick will improve your jibbing skills.Key Features of the Stepchild Jibstick Snowboard:
- Kicker III Core (Slim - Kicker I Core)
- Screened Base
- Smooth Soft Belt finish - Pre waxed
- Quadrax fiberglass
- 24 inserts
- Non-Stick UV Lacquer coating
- Bracketed Rocker: 4mm - 143, 148, 6mm - 153, 8mm - 156
- Length (cm): 143, 148, 153, 156
- Effective Edge (cm): 114 (143), 117 (148), 119 (153), 121 (156)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.62 (143), 29.01 (148), 29.31 (153), 29.51 (156)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.8 (143), 25.1 (148), 25.4 (153), 25.6 (156)
- Sidecut (m): 8.0 (143), 8.3 (148), 8.6 (153), 8.9 (156)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.